ACO MultiDrain PPD Brickslot
MultiDrain PPD Brickslot
ACO MultiDrain PPD has a range of gratings to complement installations which require discreet slot drainage.
Designed as standard with a heelguard 10mm off set drainage inlet, ACO Brickslot is a subtle and unobtrusive grating which when combined with the ACO MultiDrain PPD channel, can be used as a solution to complement discreet drainage applications and is ideal for use against buildings facades.
Compatible with most paving materials, the vertical sides of the grating enable pavements to be laid directly to the unit’s edge. Once installed the system is totally secure and not vulnerable to vandalism or loose grates making it a suitable for applications such as schools and playgrounds where grating removal can become a hazard.
The channel and ACO Brickslot grating together provide an unobtrusive continuous slot drainage system, with high hydraulic efficiency for fast removal of surface water. ACO Brickslot gratings are available in galvanised steel and are suitable for use with the 100mm and 150mm wide channels in the ACO MultiDrain PPD range.
The system includes an ACO Brickslot access unit to ensure easy maintenance and access to the drainage system, and is also fully compatible with the range of ACO MultiDrain PPD accessories.
The system is suitable for applications up to and including Load Class D 400. This product is not suitable for carriageways of public roads or motorways.
- Heelguard 10mm off set drainage inlet
- Access unit available to ensure easy maintenace and access to the drainage system
- Suitable for Load Class D 400 applications
- Compatible with the ACO MultiDrain PPD 100mm and 150mm wide channels and accessories
- Discreet slot drainage system
- Ideal for use against building facades or as a Part M threshold drainage solution
- Compatible with most surface finishes
- Discreet slot drainage
- Pedestrian precincts
- Retail developments
- Threshold drainage
Not recommended applications
- Carriageways of public roads or motorways
- Heavy industrial units
- HGV yards