ACO StepDrain is a high quality unobtrusive level threshold drainage system, fitted with a stainless steel Heelguard grating. The system is compliant with Part M of the Building Regulations for England and Wales and section 4 of the Scottish Building Standards.
The standard channel assembly consists of a slimline galvanised steel channel and stainless steel grating. It is available in two channel lengths, 940mm and 1088mm, to provide a threshold drainage solution for almost any door size.
Installation is quick and easy, ACO StepDrain simply slots in front of the door below the threshold. No cutting of the door frame is required, and the front outlet can be arranged to open directly into a single soakaway.
Finished with a cushioned, heelsafe, 304-grade stainless steel grating, ACO StepDrain will not require regular cleaning due to its small slot sizes. When cleaning is required, the grating simply lifts off to allow the galvanised
silt traps to be emptied.
- Available in two channel lengths, 940mm and 1088mm
- System ideal for use with up to 100mm block paving
- Quick and easy installation, door frame does not need to be cut to install the system
- Removable Heelsafe grating manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel
- Frame manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel
- Silt buckets are provided for ease of maintenance and cleaning
- Outlet for Ø40mm waste pipe
- Sub surface drainage inlets
- No plumbing required
- Easy installation
- No modification required to door frame
- Attractive slot finish
- Compatible with any choice of paviour
- System compliant with Part M of the Building Regulations for England and Wales and Sections 4 of the Scottish Building Standards
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Pedestrian thresholds
- Domestic entrances
- Residential applications
Not recommended applications
Vehicular trafficked thresholds