Geo-Fix Paving Jointing Compound 20kg Grey/Buff
Geo-Fix is acknowledged as the original and still the best Paving Jointing Compound. It is available ready to use and is air cured for pointing all types and sizes of paving, flags, slabs, cobbles and stone setts. Geo-fix is simply brushed into joints and sets hard – stops weeds and will not crack or wash out. Geo-Fix is available in 20 Tubs.
Geo-Fix Joint Compound is a unique ready to use self curing jointing material for all types of paving having joints of 5mm and over. It is a quick and easy way of applying a permanent rigid joint with no special machinery or equipment required. This compound is also suitable for natural stone, concrete, slate, clay, terracotta and granite and can be used in areas subject to light vehicular traffic.
- Supplied ready to use, no mixing required.
- Simply brush into joints and compact.
- Cement free.
- Sets hard, wont crack or wash out.
- Resists weeds and plant growth.
- Totally weatherproof, unaffected by frost.
- For all joints of 5mm wide and over.
- Water permeable, allows water to escape.
Areas For Use
- Outdoor patio areas.
- Indoor stone floor areas.
- Pedestrian areas.
- Do not use on joints smaller than 5mm.
- Read all instructions and leaflet carefully before use.
- Joint depth must be a minimum of 25mm
- Do not apply to wet areas or when rain is imminent or below 00C
- In areas subject to vehicular traffic it is essential that the paving elements are bedded on a class 1 mortar and a high percentage of the mortar is squeezed up the joint, thereby providing support for the paving elements.
- GEO-FIX should be considered for its aesthetic and not its structural properties.
- The jointing should not be cleaned by use of high pressure washers until cured for 7 days. The distance between nozzles to jointing must be at least 10cm.